Following are a few natural remedies for a healthy heart
- Sound sleep– Go to bed earlier rather than later.
- Reduced the unhealthy lifestyle behaviours associated with poor heart health such as smoking, a sedentary lifestyle and a diet low in fruits and vegetables.
- Cure for cholesterol
Cholesterol problem accompanies with Hypertension and Heart problems. This is also one of the common problems in people who have high blood pressure and diabetes. The home remedy for cholesterol problem is Raw Supari or betel nut.
- Take Raw Supari (betel nut that is not flavoured) and slice them or make pieces of the same.
- Chew it for about 20-40 minutes after every meal.
- Spit it out.
When you chew the supari, the saliva takes in the juice that is generated and this acts as a Blood Thinner. Once your blood becomes free-flowing, it brings down the pressure in the blood flow, thereby reducing Blood Pressure too.
- Cure for blood pressure
- Take a pinch of Raw Fenugreek seeds, about 8-10 seeds.
- Swallow it with water before taking your breakfast, every morning.
The seeds of Fenugreek are considered good to reduce the blood pressure.
- Get active:
There are many health benefits of exercise. Even if you have a busy schedule try to just brisk walk for 20 minutes a day. It could not only burn approx. 700 calories a week, but also reduce the risk of heart disease by as much as 30 to 40 percent.
Research shows that a healthy lifestyle through staying active, eating better & being happy can improve your heart health by up to 50% *.
- Healthy Cooking oil – With so many different varieties of cooking oils available in the market today it becomes tedious to choose the right type of oil. Fats are essential to carry out the proper functioning of our body. A large number of these oils contain saturated fats, polyunsaturated fats, and monounsaturated fats.The oils that contain monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats prove to be healthy since they prevent cancer and heart diseases.
HEALTHY LIFESTYLE LEADS TO A HEALTHY HEART