Just last week, when I met a friend she was singing away this number…
I’ll spread my wings, and I’ll learn how to fly
I’ll do what it takes till I touch the sky
And I’ll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
Out of the darkness and into the sun
But I won’t forget all the ones that I love
Mind you she has a lovely voice without music.
This week my choice for Kat’s #Music Mondays is Kelly Clarkson’s Breakaway as it is still in my mind.
If you wish to participate, following are the rules:
Do you have a song stuck in your head and want to share the whole world about it? If you do, this challenge is perfect for you!
THE RULES ARE SIMPLE:
- Create a post featuring music you want to share every Mondays
- Share your favorite music with me by giving me a pingback
- Or if you are feeling extra lazy, just comment below with your song choice…but don’t be lazy!
- Share everywhere by using the hashtag #MusicMondays and by following the tag Music Mondays on your readers
- This is a week long event and I would love to see your music suggestions even if it’s not Monday!