Papaya Juice has other health benefits as it is a natural hair conditioner which promotes hair growth and controls dandruff. It boosts your immune system as it contains vitamin A and C. Papaya juice also aids in the treatment of dengue fever. Papaya is effortlessly obtainable and an economical fruit.
In order to get maximum benefits of papaya for skin here are some home-made packs for a healthy and glowing skin:
- Papaya with honey face pack
- Mash the papaya until pulpy.
- Add few drops of honey and rub on your skin
- Allow it to dry for 20 minutes and then clean with cold water.
- If you do not want to use honey, then apply with milk cream.
Regular use of this face pack keeps the skin hydrated and moisturised. During winters, this pack keeps your skin soft, supple and glowing.
- Papaya with egg white face pack
- Mash the papaya for a paste.
- Add yogurt, honey, egg white and lemon juice
- Combine all the ingredients into a fine paste.
- Leave this paste for 15-20 minutes on your face.
- Cleanse with cold water and pat dry.
By using this pack, you shall have a good complexion and liberation from blemishes and acne marks.
- Papaya, rice flour and honey face pack
- The fruit needs to be mashed and mixed with rice flour and honey.
- Apply this pack on your face.
- Keep it for 20 minutes on your face.
- Clean with cold water.
Using this pack ensures skin elasticity and firmness.
- Papaya pack for any skin type
- Cut the papaya into small pieces •
- Add a teaspoon of sandalwood powder, honey to it in a bowl. •
- Combine all of them to get a fine paste.
- This paste can be applied to face and neck •
- Leave it for 20 minutes •
- Wash it off with cool water.
The benefit is that it is an anti-ageing face pack and makes the skin firm.